Celebration of Books Published by Faculty in the Humanities, Social Sciences, and Arts
We will accept submissions for inclusion in the Book Celebration up to March 15, 2017.
- Sole or co-authored books of scholarship and/or creative work
- Sole or co-edited volumes
- Editions of classic works in which the editor contributes a substantial, original scholarly interpretation (as evidenced by introductory text and extensive notes)
- Expanded and revised editions of previously published work
- Equivalent achievements in the fine arts (please use the Special Notes section below to provide detail)
The following works are NOT eligible:
- Edited journals, including special issues
- Articles appearing in a volume edited by others
- Journal articles
*Please note: Occasionally, there are difficulties with works initially scheduled for a 2016 publication date that are subsequently delayed until the following year. If this occurs after you have submitted your book information to the Hall Center, please notify us immediately (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will ensure your work is included in the next year’s Celebration. Likewise, if you are certain of a release date in 2016, even though the copyright notice will read 2017, you may submit your work for the 2016 Celebration. Please indicate the copyright date in the Year of publication field below, and indicate the actual release date in the Special Notes field.